My fantastic Webdings Logo

Musings of a Loquacious Mind

thoughts by kate


babies

One of those email quizzes

1. What time is it?
3:08pm
2. What is your full name?
for posting on the internet... not gonna happen. Katherine Something D-something
3. What are you most afraid of?
my teeth falling out
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen at the theater?
Stranger than Fiction
5. Have you ever seen a ghost?
well, I was a ghost for Halloween when I was, like, five. I've seen pictures of that
6. Where were you born?
Forsyth Memorial Hospital
7. Ever been to Alaska ?
No
8. Ever been toilet papering?
Heh heh - yes. In honor of our youth pastor's 30th birthday, we really got his house good. We came back the next day and cleaned it up, I think.
9. Loved someone so much that it made you cry?
Of course.
10. Been in a serious car accident?
No
11. Do you plan to have any children? Any more?
We have one, would love to have a few more.
12. Favorite day of the week?
Monday
13. Favorite Restaurant?
Melting Pot
14. Favorite flower?
Daisy
15. Favorite colors?
Blue or pink
16. Favorite sport to watch?
on tv - Men's Gymnastics; in person? not sure. I like most games a lot better in person
17. Favorite drink?
potent potable - Long Island Iced Tea
general drink - Diet Pepsi
18. Favorite ice cream?
Edy's Toffee Bar Crunch
19. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Bojangle's
20. What color is your bedroom carpet? I
Blue. Bleh.
21. How many times have you failed your drivers test?
zero
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Crochet Partners
23. What do you do when you are bored?
crochet
24. Bedtime?
1:30 am
25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?
Well, I'm not emailing it, but the person most likely to comment in some shape, form or fashion is Mandy, since she's about the only person besides me that reads this !
26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
Tom Cruise. I don't know. I'm not emailing it.
27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their answers?
Again, I'm not emailing it, but I'd love to see what Bob Goren would say (not Vincent D., Bob Goren)(it's more likely than Tom Cruise)(and he's really a more real person)
28. Favorite TV shows?
The Amazing Race, Survivor, Law & Order (especially CI)
29. Ford or Chevy?
Chevy
30. What are you listening to?
Law & Order - Briscoe and Curtis
31. How many pets do you have?
My parents have a cat
32. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Chicken
33. What would you like to accomplish before you die?
get published
34. How many people are you sending this e-mail?
zero

Labels:

 •  read more  • 

Comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Clearly what I'm saying is that Tom Cruise (who is admittedly, "real")(at least moreso than, say, Maverick or the vampire Lestat) is less likely to respond than Bob Goren (who is admittedly fictitious).

On that side note, what is fictitious? Have you seen "Stranger than Fiction"? It was great!

And to conclude, Tom Cruise is gay.














.