My fantastic Webdings Logo

Musings of a Loquacious Mind

thoughts by kate


babies

Some more quiz results, because I'm crazy

You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

I think that the question I missed was actually about Catholic faith, which maybe I would have learned if I went to a parochial high school, but not so much a "freedom from religion" high school in a largely Protestant area. Actually, I know it, because I thought I had heard something about that, what with my husband being from a largely-Catholic area. So I checked it out on Wikipedia. Immaculate Conception - it was Mary, not Jesus.

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Your Christmas lights are glowing 87%.

Awesome! Your Christmas tree lights up the whole room! You are a true lover of all things Christmas, and a joy for those around you!

Christmas Trivia
Make Your Own Quiz

Ho ho ho

Which wife of Henry the Eighth are you?
Your Result: Anne Boleyn

42%

You are Anne Boleyn, second, and most famous, wife of Henry. You are firey, smart, confident, and witty. Though not notorious for your beauty, you have a presence that sticks out in people's minds. You will stop at nothing to get what you want. Keep in mind, though, when you get it, you have to know how to keep it.

Katherine of Aragon
36%
Catherine Parr
17%
Anne of Cleves
12%
Kathrine Howard
7%
Jane Seymour

Which wife of Henry the Eighth are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
Interesting that of all of his "K/Catherine" wives, I'm "most like" (in whatever ways they measure) one of the Annes.

Labels:

 •  read more  • 

Comments

0 Comments:














.