My fantastic Webdings Logo

Musings of a Loquacious Mind

thoughts by kate


babies

What American Accent Do You Have?

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

100%

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The South
73%
Philadelphia
73%
The Inland North
70%
The Northeast
53%
The West
49%
Boston
31%
North Central
29%
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


This is fascinating. I don't have an accent. Wow. I mean, I've got a different "accent" depending on where I go. I'm a doppelganger of sorts. But to be told I don't really have an accent? I thought I was a shoe-in for Southern.

Labels:

 •  read more  • 

Comments

0 Comments:














.