My fantastic Webdings Logo

Musings of a Loquacious Mind

thoughts by kate


babies

Little Women

The internet is grand, isn't it?

Or at least it can be.

I am currently rereading (or am I just reading? did I ever finish reading it when I was young? I quite believe I did, but it was not a book I poured over) Little Women by Louisa May Alcott at Project Gutenberg.

Now, there are some drawbacks to reading a book online. I won't even go into them; they are too obvious. But there are benefits. I can flip between the book and whatever else I'm doing online as pages load and whatnot. I can read from different locations. I don't have to find my book (and seeing as how I'm pretty sure I don't have a copy that's not a "library edition" sort of fake-leather-and-gilded-page version, I couldn't well stick that in my purse and go, anyway).

Labels:

 •  read more  • 

Comments

0 Comments:














.