My fantastic Webdings Logo

Musings of a Loquacious Mind

thoughts by kate


babies

I'm not so sure this is right...

Yet another quiz. I think this might be a true reflection of me at this moment, but not me in general. What do you think? Seriously. I mean, I don't think I'm quite at the Woody Allen/Monk level of neurosis that they're projecting! I think I need to check some other quizzes from them...



My Personality


Neuroticism
88
Extroversion
20
Openness To Experience
21
Agreeableness
4
Conscientiousness
17

You are introverted, reserved, and quiet with a preference for solitude and solitary activities. Your socializing tends to be restricted to a few close friends. You can be very easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be extremely sensitive and emotional. As a practical person you like to think in plain and simple terms. Others describe you as down-to-earth, practical, and conservative. People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising and you have less concern with others' needs than with your own. You like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.

Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report


Labels:

 •  read more  • 

Comments

0 Comments:














.