My fantastic Webdings Logo

Musings of a Loquacious Mind

thoughts by kate


babies

My Favorite New Snack!

Well, I love carbs. Bread? I love it. But they are my arch-nemeses.

And I don't crave sweets all that often. Really, if I have a specific snack craving it would be like, dry roasted peanuts or a slice of homemade bread.

But my new favorite snack is sweet. Just a little sweet.

Here's the trick - throw a few yogurt cups in the freezer. About 3 hours before you want a delicious treat, move one to the fridge. Getting that timing right has been tough to figure out, but oh so worth it! It's like ice cream. Yum.

My favorite yet has been a Yoplait Light Fat Free Orange Creme cup. It tasted like a smooth and creamy orangecicle.

I like to eat them with one of le bebe's spoons. They are just the right size for savoring each bite!

Labels:

 •  read more  • 

Comments

0 Comments:














.