My fantastic Webdings Logo

Musings of a Loquacious Mind

thoughts by kate


babies

March Madness

Who could have guessed that I am this excited about an NCAA tournament game? Especially at the field of 64? But tomorrow I am rooting "my" team with fervor.

I'm talking about the evening's second game where UNC will trounce Eastern Kentucky, right?

Nah. A number one seed beating a numbet 16? I mean, not that it's a given, but it doesn't seem thrilling. Not to mention I only care about one of the two teams.

I'm excited about the midday game where number 6 seed Duke faces number 11 seed VCU. VCU - the hometown team of the school I used to work at - against Duke - the arch-nemesis of UNC. When I was a freshman we had bonfires as big for UConn beating Duke in the tourney as we did for our own victories. And VCU has a chance. And I would looooooooove to see them win.

Come on Rams!

So, I found out the game isn't midday, it's at 7:10. Will it be on our CBS? I don't know. But I won't be watching, anyway. Just cheering.

This is going to mess up Survivor, isn't it?

Labels:

 •  read more  • 

Comments

0 Comments:














.